HYPACK Multibeam Training
March 19 - 22, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily
CHL Computer Lab, 1103 Balch Blvd., Stennis Space Center
Cost: $800 per person, includes materials and boat time
Seating is limited! Register by Wednesday, March 14, 2018. To register, contact Kim Miller at email@example.com or 228-688-3170.
This four day course will concentrate on HYPACK® and HYSWEEP® multibeam applications and includes three days of classroom software training and one day of practical training on vessel. All activities will be conducted on site at the John C. Stennis Space Center. Training days 1, 3, and 4 will meet in the CHL Computer Lab. Training Day 2 will launch from the Stennis wharf.
- Multibeam System Integration
- Multibeam System Calibration
- Multibeam Performance Testing
- Multibeam Data Collection and Processing
- Water Column Data Collection and Processing
- Backscatter Data Collection and Processing
- Magnetometer Data Collection and Processing