March 7 - 8, 2018
8:30 - 4:30 each day
MSU Building, 1021 Balch Blvd.
Stennis Space Center
To register, contact Troy Teadt at least one week prior to class date at 228-688-3113 (o), 985-788-3257 (c), or email@example.com.
Intermediate QGIS presents advanced concepts and techniques not covered in the Introduction to QGIS course.
Who Should Attend
Individuals interested in additional capabilities of QGIS
Participants completing this course will be able to:
- Customize the QGIS interface
- Utilize advanced table management procedures
- Implement topology concepts in the editing environment
- Convert vector and raster data formats
- Process raster data
- Georeference vector and raster data
- Create geospatial PDF files
- Develop a mobile GIS
- Extend QGIS beyond the desktop
- Utilize advanced geoprocessing techniques
Introduction to QGIS