Word: Level 1
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CHL Computer Lab, Bldg. 1103, Room 1005
Troy Teadt, PRCC Workforce Liaison
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a simple document, save a document, use Microsoft Word's automatic text features for entering text, and access online help.
- make changes to an existing document using a variety of editing techniques.
- apply text formatting to a document.
- change the appearance of a document by applying various paragraph formats and effects.
- create a table, navigate and enter text in a table, and enhance its appearance through formatting.
- use Word's Find and Replace, and proofing tools to efficiently do your work.
- preview a document, apply and remove formatting that affects entire pages, and print a document.
Lesson 1: Creating a Document
Lesson 2: Editing Text
Lesson 3: Formatting Text
Lesson 4: Formatting Paragraphs
Lesson 5: Adding Tables
Lesson 6: Using Word Timesavers
Lesson 7: Setting Page Display and Printing Options